Windham Fabrics - Free Quilt Pattern (Mountain Pass)

A few weeks ago, one of my newer patterns for Windham Fabrics was made available to the public.  It uses a collection of theirs called Market Road; which you can find at your local quilt shop or online.

I'll be back to blogging soon, as I have lots of things to show you; but in the meantime I wanted to pop in and let you know about this pattern which went live.  As always, this or any of the other patterns that I've written, can be found by clicking on the Buy My Patterns or Free Tutorials link at the top of my blog header.  


Mountain Pass // Free Quilt Pattern - Kristy Daum, St. Louis Folk Victorian



And remember if you make a quilt using this pattern, please send me an email or tag me on social media as I would love to see it.


- Kristy